Dr. Robert Talbert talks about how to get more meaningful work done on episode 120 of Teaching in Higher Ed.
Quotes from the episode
90% of the emails I get in my inbox are not actionable.
The human brain is fantastic for processing information but it’s terrible for storing information.
Sometimes the busyness we have is entirely self-inflicted; we work hard because we’re disorganized.
Say yes to the things that matter and say no to everything else.
The Five Steps
- Dave and Bonni talk about capture on episode #32
- Recommendations from the Last TIHE episode with Robert Talbert
- Bonni talks about inboxzero on episode #56
- Capture sticky notes using Evernote
- Dave and Bonni talk about clarify and organize on episode #41