Bonni Stachowiak shares how she improves her productivity through a structured, weekly review.
The Weekly Review
Getting Things Done, by David Allen
Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them. – David Allen
- Review task manager (I use OmniFocus)
- Review calendar (last week, next 2 weeks)
- Review Waiting
- Review Project Lists
- Review Checklists
- Review someday/Maybe List
- Add new projects
- Refine system
Give a weekly review a try for one month… and share how it goes…
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.