On this week’s episode, Dave and I share our top five gadgets for teaching.
Guest: Dave Stachowiak
1. Wireless presentation Remote
- Commonly referred to as a “wireless presenter”*
- Logitech remotes* are reliable and fairly inexpensive
- Video Downloader
2. iPad Pro
3. Apple Pencil
4. Apple Watch
- use as a non-distracting notifier
- use as a timer
- can seamlessly record and Send reminders to OmniFocus
- TIHE article about using Due app
5. Web Cams with Zoom app
Are You Enjoying the Show?
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.