Utopística, programa de discusión y análisis que procura constatar la realidad como precondición para la formulación de alternativas verosímiles de futuro
Lina asked challenging questions that really got me to reflect about how my experience with Teaching in Higher Ed has changed my teaching, since June of 2014, when it launched. Their professional setup for the show made me really wish that we had a green screen in our home studio.
It looks like I'm shaking my fists in anger (or celebration?) in the still shot for the video. Instead, I'm imitating myself playing the Ellen Head's Up game (without using my iPad as a prop).
The interview is in English.
Resources Mentioned During the Interview
- Attendance2 app
- Retrieval Practice
- Ellen’s Heads Up Game with Custom Decks
- Research in Action Podcast
- Sticky Notes as a Teaching Tool
- Peer Instruction episode with Peter Newbury
- Harold Jarche: Personal Knowledge Management
- Episode with Ken Bain
- Episode 100: The Failure Episode
- Inbox Zero episode
- Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences
- Music’s Role in Our Teaching
- Choose Your Own Adventure Assessment
- Episode with Linda Nelson on Specifications Grading
I also reminisced about how one of my college professors got me to learn more about history by playing Paul Simon before and after classes.