Bonni Stachowiak shares about when things will just have to do on episode 145 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
- Podcast Answer Man: Equipment
- Apple AirPods
- TIHE episode 117: The Balancing Act with Kerry Moore
- How to Create a Pencast
- Retrieval Practice Website
- Retrieval Practice Tools
- Sabbatical Beauty
- She Was in a Hippity Hopity Mood: BBC Reporter Breaks Silence
- Teaching Naked* by Jose Bowen
- Getting Things Done* by David Allen
Stop – and – Review
- Robert Talbert’s Post on The Chronicle About His Weekly Review Process
- TIHE episode 64: The Weekly Review
Are You Enjoying the Show?
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.