C. Edward Watson joins me to talk about Teaching Naked Techniques on episode #137 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
- Teaching Naked Techniques* by Jose Bowen and C. Edward Watson
- Laptop multitasking hinders classroom learning for both users and nearby peers (2013)
- Measuring Cognitive Distraction in the Automobile III
- Please read while texting and driving
- TIHE article: The Invitation
Are You Enjoying the Show?
Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.