Aaron Daniel Annas joins me to talk storytelling on this episode of Teaching in Higher Ed.
Aaron Daniel Annas
Assistant professor of cinema arts
Faculty Director of the Vanguard Sundance Program
- Who are stories for?
- How do you distinguish between entertaining our students and educating them?
- What makes for a good story?
- What do we do if we aren't good at telling stories?
- How do we know if we are good at telling stories?
- Importance of the relevance to a course
- Bringing in story in to a class without us necessarily having to be the storyteller
Aaron Daniel recommends:
- Please consider writing a review or rating the show, to help others discover Teaching in Higher Ed
- Teaching in Higher ed: on iTunes and on Stitcher
- Give topic or guest ideas to help strengthen the value of the podcast