Play in new window | Download | Embed | Transcript
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | How do I listen to a podcast?
Bonni Stachowiak shares her experience attending OpenEd17, as well as other teaching lessons, on episode 176 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
- Open Education 2017 Conference
- Student Panel – Santa Ana college
- American Concrete Institute’s Annual Conference
- Robin DeRosa’s Open Textbooks post
- Matthew Bloom Scottsdale CC
- The Ohio State University Open Educational Resources
Take a look at the varied reasons people use Twitter via Storify
Advice on giving teaching demos:
- From Josh Eyler
- From Adam Wilsman
- From Peter Newbury
Leave a Reply