On this week’s episode, Dave and I discuss disability accommodations and other listener questions.
1) Disability accommodations
2) Online scenario manager resource
3) Preparation for getting doctorate degree
4) “Small” approaches to reclaiming teaching as a focus
- TIHE 092: Small Teaching (James Lang)
- The Lean Startup* by Eric Ries
- Leading Change* by John Kotter
- Six ways to improve your department’s teaching climate
- How Women Decide* by Therese Huston
Are You Enjoying the Show?
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.