Quotes from the episode
We can become a student to become a better teacher.
People like to learn in different ways.
Returning to being a student helps you to have empathy.
- The Blended Course Design Workbook by Katie Linder*
- Power Your Podcast with Storytelling on CreativeLive*
- Master Zoom Course with Andy Traub
- Igniting Our Imagination in Digital Learning and Pedagogy with Remi Kalir
- Why I Don’t Grade by Jesse Stommel
- MailChimp Course
- Coaching Certification
You’ve Got This episodes:
Are You Enjoying the Show?
Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.