Play in new window | Download | Embed | Transcript
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | How do I listen to a podcast?
Mike Caulfield prescribes a new digital literacy on episode #138 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
- American Association of State Colleges and University’s (AASCU’s) The American Democracy Project (ADP)
- Mike’s Blog Post: Yes, Digital Literacy, But Which One?
- Article about Sam Winberg: Stanford researchers find students have trouble judging the credibility of information online
- Thinking Fast and Slow* by Daniel Kahneman
- Planet Money Podcast Episode 739 – Finding The Fake-News King
Leave a Reply