Autumm Caines shares about digital citizenship on this episode of Teaching in Higher Ed.
Quotes from the Episode
We have the technology to have conversations with diverse people.
As educators, we need to empower people to feel okay about making mistakes.
- Tracy Clayton on Twitter https://twitter.com/brokeymcpoverty
- Another Round Podcast on Twitter https://twitter.com/AnotherRound
- Heben Nigatu on Twitter https://twitter.com/heavenrants
- Silence and respect episode of Reply All
- Annemarie Perez
- Malcolm Gladwell’s new podcast (check out episode 4): Revisionist History
- Derek Bruff’s podcast: Leading Lines
- Shakira’s song Try Everything
- Rebecca Hogue (@rjhogue) on Twitter and her website
- Chris G. (@hypervisible) on Twitter and his website to learn about security, privacy, and digital redlining
Are You Enjoying the Show?
Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.