Play in new window | Download | Transcript
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | How do I listen to a podcast?
Bonni Stachowiak shares about her experience at the Online Learning Consortium (OLC) Conference on episode #128 of Teaching in Higher Ed.
- OLC Accelerate 2016 Conference
- Research in Action podcast
- Learning Lab Show
- Podcast Recommendations from the #podpanel
- TOPcast: The Teaching Online Podcast
- Women Who Wine in Education
- Bonni's OLC Conference Session Materials
- Minerva Schools
- Slideology* by Nancy Duarte
- OpenEd 2016
Are You Enjoying the Show?
Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.
Leave a Reply