Play in new window | Download | Embed | Transcript
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | How do I listen to a podcast?
Ric Montelongo describes how he creates immersive learning experiences in online classes on episode 191 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
Quotes from the episode
If you experiment, look at what support your institution has to offer.
Technology isn’t limited to online classes.
Be very mindful of privacy — not everyone likes to be recorded.
- Episode 163 with Stacy Jacob
- GoPro HERO6 Black*
- Roller Coaster Database
- Roller Coaster POV Ride GoPro Example
- Salsa, Soul, & Spirit: Leadership for a Multicultural Age – Juana Bordas
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs)
- Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs)
- SHSU Online
- SHSU Digital Education Summit
- Texas A&M University Galveston Campus & Hurricane Ike 2008
- Hurricane Harvey Blog post for ACPA 2018 Convention
- Virtual Reality – CBS This Morning
- Planet Money podcast
- Marketplace podcast
Leave a Reply