Play in new window | Download | Embed | Transcript
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | How do I listen to a podcast?
Bonni Stachowiak shares some of her fears about teaching and ways that she often attempts to resolve them.
The Skillful Teacher, by Stephen Brookfield
- Quantity over quality
- Lacking balance
- Being inadequate
Attempts to resolve fears
- Carve out time for deeper connections
- Use checklists and leverage Remind more
- Ideal week template | Outsource (virtual assistants)/insource and say no more often
Essentialism: The disciplined pursuit of less, by Greg McKeown
- Have evidence to the contrary (letters, emails, etc.)
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.
Leave a Reply