Bonni and Dave Stachowiak revisit the topic of personal knowledge management and discuss how our processes have evolved.
Personal knowledge management revisited
PKM is a set of processes, individually constructed, to help each of us make sense of our world, work more effectively, and contribute to society. PKM means taking control of your professional development, and staying connected in the network era, whether you are an employee, self-employed, or between jobs.
- Newsify to Pinboard
Email to Pinboard
- PushPin app
- Evernote lists (list of potential podcast guests, blog topics, conferences, journals)
- Getting real about Pocket
- Mid-exam stretch break
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.