On this week's episode, I share my experiences with “choose your own adventure” assessments.
Background on choose your own adventure assessments:
- TIHE Episode 58: Universal design for learning
What is it?
- TIHE blog post: Choose your own adventure learning (Part 1)
- TIHE blog post: Choose your own adventure learning (Part 2)
App: Scannable* by Evernote
Peter Felten (@pfeltenNC) from the Center for Engaged Learning at Elon University shared on Twitter: Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Annotated Literature Database
Are You Enjoying the Show?
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.