Mike Caulfield prescribes a new digital literacy on episode #138 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
- American Association of State Colleges and University’s (AASCU’s) The American Democracy Project (ADP)
- Mike’s Blog Post: Yes, Digital Literacy, But Which One?
- Article about Sam Winberg: Stanford researchers find students have trouble judging the credibility of information online
- Thinking Fast and Slow* by Daniel Kahneman
- Planet Money Podcast Episode 739 – Finding The Fake-News King
Are You Enjoying the Show?
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.