Bonni Stachowiak on how the best communicators add a sense of the unexpected to their teaching.
- Glynn Washington at Snap Judgment LIVE! in Ann Arbor: “The Golden Man”
- “Times for telling,” introduced to me by Derek Bruff on TIHE episode 71
- “A time for telling…” by Daniel L. Schwartz and John D. Bransford
Questions from Ari Purnama
Day one introductions
- TIHE episode 080: International Higher Education in the 21st Century (featuring Mary Gene Saudelli from Dubai)
- TIHE episode 038: Steve Wheeler talks Learning with ‘e’s
- TIHE episode 108: Collaboration (featuring Maha Bali from Egypt)
- Video: How do you enjoy life, as the world burns?
- Alex Blumberg’s podcast: StartUp Season 1: episode 1
- Create something unexpected in your teaching.
Are You Enjoying the Show?
- Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
- Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
- Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.