Quotes from the episode
You really have to be willing to fail.
Learn something new every year.
They need to trust me; I know where we’re going.
- Row Houses
- Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher* by Stephen D. Brookfield
- Episode 122 with Keegan Long-Wheeler
- Episode 125 with John Stewart
- When Games Invade Real Life with Jesse Schell
- Gradecraft at the University of Michigan
- Episode 091: Choose Your Own Adventure Assessment
- Choose Your Own Adventure Learning Pt. 1
- Choose Your Own Adventure Learning Pt. 2
- A Few Gamification Resources from Stacy Jacobs
Are You Enjoying the Show?
Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.