Laura Gogia shares about connected learning on this week’s Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
Quotes from the episode
The most important part of [connected learning] is helping others understand the connections between all the different aspects of their life.
It’s not a tool-first [mentality] … it’s which tool matches up with what I’m trying to achieve.
Assessment becomes about documenting [the] process of learning.
- Connected Courses at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Journal for Prison re-entry
- Academic Transformation Lab at VCU
- Julian Sefton-Green
- Connected learning coaching
- Laura’s dissertation on connected learning
- Connected Learning http://connectedlearning.tv/
- DML Research Hub http://dmlhub.net/
- DS 106 http://ds106.us/
- Mike Wesch https://www.youtube.com/user/mwesch
Are You Enjoying the Show?
Rate/review the show. Please consider rating or leaving a review for the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast on whatever service you use to listen to it on (iTunes, Stitcher, etc.). It is the best way to help others discover the show.
Give feedback. As always, I welcome suggestions for future topics or guests.
Subscribe. If you have yet to subscribe to the weekly update, you can receive a single email each week with the show notes (including all the links we talk about on the episode), as well as an article on either teaching or productivity.